Friday, October 1

European Trip Coming Up Soon

Next week, I'm flying to Amsterdam to begin a tour through the Netherlands, Belgium, and France. I will be part of a small group of people who will be staying in Amsterdam, Brugge, Brussels, and Paris. I'm pretty excited, not because pot is legal in Amsterdam; only partly: it's the plethera of bicycles and young blonds with pigtails and wooden shoes.

If I have the opportunity, a big highlight for me will be a visit to the Belgium Centre for Comic Strip Art, in Brussels. 

Since I've only recently begun to draw the strip, I don't have a back-log of strips to post during my time away from home.  But, as time and technology permit, I'll upload some fresh photos from my trip, when I get back to my hotel room (no pun intended). In any case, I will continue to post, so please check back every couple of days.

No comments: