Tuesday, November 9

Pens and 'Al'

I went to the art supply store last Friday to buy two pens to replace some that I had bought in a set of varying sizes.  You'd think that the company that made the set would realize that some sized pens in the set would be used-up quicker than others.  But alas, single pens are not available. I'd have to buy another set.  At the time, I didn't have an alternative, so I bought another set. And, I'll start looking for individual pens to buy for next time.

However, I did also buy a "brush" pen, which has a tip that can be used like a brush to vary the width of the line.  I'm not sure I will use this pen for the strip, but, I did sketch an owl with it. 

 He's "Al, the Angry English Owl".  I say English because of the t-shirt he's wearing. I don't know why he's angry, but I do know that these days anger has been all the rage.

(Gratuitous Puns: another reason to be angry).

No comments: